You can deposit your recycled waste in the recycling containers in the area or go to the town "green point" situated in: 39.351428, 3.136430.
YES: Empty plastic packaging (water, drinks, detergent, toiletries, yogurts, etc.). Beverage and food cans Empty tetra packs (milk, juice, etc.) Plastic bags Metal and plastic lids. Aerosols Plastic and foam food trays and aluminium foil
NO: Non-empty packaging Toys, plastic furniture CD’s Plastic tube or hose Glass
YES: Glass bottles Glass jars.
NO: Lids, caps or corks Ceramic pieces, mirrors or flat glass Light bulbs or fluorescents Plates, drinking- glasses, wine glasses Returnable glass containers do not have to be deposited next to non-returnable ones as they have their own collection system.
YES: Newspaper, magazines Books and notebooks Clean folded cardboard Paper sheets Wrapping paper.
NO: Kitchen paper and serviettes Plasticized paper (from the butcher’s, etc.) Paper with oil, paint or food rests Aluminium foil or carbon copy Paper clips or staples.
YES: Fruit, veggies, meet and fish waste Egg shells, nuts and shellfish Pasta, rice and bread waste Small garden waste (leaves, bouquets, herbs, etc.) Coffee waste and tea bags Kitchen paper and serviettes.
NO: Liquids (broth, milk, oil) Packaging, aluminium foil Big vegetal wastes or with pesticides Pet excrements Ash and cigarette butts Dust from brushing or vacuum, ceramic waste or Stones.
YES: Brushing dust and vacuum bags Dirty paper Plates, drinking- glasses, wine glasses Ceramic pieces, mirrors or flat glass Ash and cigarette butts Hygiene residues (sanitary towels, nappies,tampons) Pet excrements Nappies, infant, elderly or medically prescribed.
NO: Any waste that belongs to organic matter, light packaging, paper/cardboard or glass. Bulky waste Batteries or any other dangerous waste Waste from refurbishment.
TIPS & PRECAUTIONS
- Please do not turn on all electrical appliances at the same time in order to overcharge electric network.
- Please, remember to turn off the lights when leaving the house.
- Please use the drying rack in order to hang up the towels and do not hang up them over the balcony railing.
- Please do not deposit hot pans or pots on any place other than the cooktop.- Do not leave food outside cabinets or refrigerators in order to avoid insects inside the house.
- Do NOT eat outside cabinets or refrigerators to avoid attracting insects inside.
- Please, do not smoke inside the accommodation.